Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

that was great

the interface was so easy and it was done extremely well!!!

great job

for the pervs its great loll

Extreme 3D Racer Extreme 3D Racer

craptacular

this was really crap. you couldnt go far cos stupid racers would always take up every single spot on the map so you couldnt go and pass them. this was really crap dude.

points of advice? make a new game or something better then that

Busy Burger Busy Burger

Such a great game

This game reminds me of the educational games I used to play as a kid. I think this is awesome and the graphics were done really well. Very professional. Keep up the great work!!

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

Awesome Game

This game was so fun. Its like an arcade game in its style and everything. its very well done.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Very Good But....

Its a very good game but its hard to see the boss' lazers so you can easily get hit by them. If you changed the colour then it would be easier to notice and a much more fun game :)

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

It wasnt too bad

It needs work but i can see what you're trying to do. Good stuff :)

Picnic Panic - TD - ATT Picnic Panic - TD - ATT

such a good game

man i am addicted to this game and i will get better at it hehehe. its easy but hard as well

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Epic

This game was really really addictive. The only problem I had was that when I would load up the 2nd stage with the password, some of the units that you'd buy wouldnt actually come up on the units section so like i wasted 5000 a few times and then got over it because of that. But until that point, I loved playing it. Its the only game I've come back to play on newgrounds apart from "My Dad and Me"